LEGAL ENGLISH CLIENT/CUSTOMER CARE
Your law firm increasingly receives visitors from abroad. Of course, your job is to make them feel comfortable in the law firm. In the training courses, you check the correctness of the phrases you often use. The typo + error devil is persistent: this seminar will show you how to roll out the red carpet for every visitor.
The Legal English Client Care course provides you with practical tools for reception work. Grammatical terminology structures are also revised. Naturally, you will practise what you have learned in written exercises and spoken dialogues.
SOME OF THE TYPICAL SIMULATIONS TO BE PRACTISED AND OPTIMIZED
- Situations you know well, but you wish to practise and perfect with a friendly native speaker to feel secure.
- Welcome: Make your guest(s) feel comfortable: Cup of coffee, the guest’s coat, the umbrella, a magazine/paper and a chair.
- Important phone calls during reception work.
- Sometimes everything goes wrong: the lawyer is delayed, his hotel booking gets lost, you have three people waiting to see their lawyer.
- Tact is needed: you may have to expertly get rid of an annoying spontaneous visitor; you have to listen to a client’s violent complaint and respond accordingly.
- Expressing kind words of farewell.
- You explain the way to the visitor: to the lawyer in the office, to the taxi rank, to the hotel, to the bus or subway station or to the airport.
- You describe to the visitor the sights of your city such as galleries, museums or landmarks of the city.
- Let’s be nice: typical courtesies in English.
OBJECTIVES OF LEGAL ENGLISH CLIENT CARE
- Gain more self-confidence at the reception.
- Make your English-speaking clients feel more comfortable. Give them a friendly, professional welcome.
- Look after your clients: a little small talk; professional expressions for receiving your visitors.
- Be considerate: integrating pleasant behaviour into reception activity.
- Roll out a symbolic red carpet for each visitor.
You’ll benefit from our high-quality, effective courses.