BUSINESS ENGLISH FOR INSURANCE COMPANIES
In the global insurance business, English plays an increasingly important role. In this Business English course for Insurance Companies you will acquire the English-language communication tools you need to enable a self-confident, effective exchange with your clients, colleagues and business partners. You will also become more familiar with essential key concepts of English terminology for the insurance business.
If you are employed in the policy agency, you will develop strategies with you to convince your English-speaking customers. You will acquire appropriate expressions for interviews and “rapport building”.
Not only will you practise expressions and the tone to radiate understanding and empathy. You will also learn the language for explaining complex terms and the policy advantages of your insurance company over the competition.
As in all ABLE courses, the focus on your individual needs is important. The terminology of your subject area and the language requirements are very broad and differentiated. You will plan, develop and practise with the trainer strategies to ensure successful communication.
EXAMPLES OF CONTENTS
- Sales talks with customers.
- Meetings with colleagues from abroad.
- Simulation of your professional tasks.
- Role play simulation to finetune your expression (through subsequent feedback).
- By request at registration, correction of grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
- Explaining exercises: Differences, advantages and disadvantages of certain policies.
- Question and answer exercises with colleagues, partners and clients.
ANALYSIS AND DISCUSSION OF CHALLENGES FOR THE INSURANCE BUSINESS:
- New forms of car insurance
- Flood damage
- Faster damage control
- Implementing technological advances, e.g. promotion of insurance products via mobile phone or tablet PC.
- Improving client satisfaction
- Suitable building blocks and terminology for your department.
- Phone and e-mail traffic for your profession
Benefit from practising speaking and writing skills in “Business English for the Insurance Business”. International connections and the number of foreign clients in this sector have made professional English a ‘must’. One-to-one training, company training or group training are valid solutions for the next steps. So, take an intensive course alone or with your colleagues.
We are happy to help! If you are interested in this course or any other, check out our multipurpose course programme!
We look forward to your inquiry!
You’ll benefit from our high-quality, effective courses.