Business English for Emails
You write many emails every day, you often need Business English for your emails? You’re applying for a job where a higher level of Business English for your correspondence is required? If so, you want to be sure that the content you write in your e-mail is idiomatically and grammatically correct. Then this Business English Email course is just the right choice for you!
7 EXAMPLES OF CONTENT IN BUSINESS ENGLISH E-MAILS
- You will strengthen your repertoire of standard phrases for starting and closing your Business English emails.
- After the workshop, you will structure your emails according to best practice principles. For this purpose, you will learn important connecting words (= signposts such as “however”, “in addition” and “finally”) as well as the use of complete paragraphs with a “topic sentence”.
- Through your more selective choice of words, you will create the right tone in the dialogue with the addressee.
- You will learn the tricks that the Anglo-Saxons use to create a friendly, but also binding approach.
- You will learn English punctuation, very different to German punctuation. You will learn how to formulate negative messages appropriately.
- You will practice writing e-mails using keywords and will receive constructive feedback from your specialist consultant.
- As with every ABLE course, you will also practise the interactive solution for problems in our Business English Emails course.
BENEFITS OF THE EMAILS FOR BUSINESS ENGLISH TRAINING
- After this course you will show your professional approach to business.
- You will receive insider tips and tricks for your correspondence.
- You will receive positive feedback from your e-mail recipients.
- You will achieve more business deals through more effective communication.
Finally write English e-mails without errors or problems? Then register for our English course all about writing emails. Never again sit helpless in front of a text that has to be sent quickly. Emails can now be written and sent off in a short time.