BUSINESS ENGLISH FOR THE ENERGY INDUSTRY
In this course “Business English for the Energy Industry“, you will acquire the required technical language through role plays and simulations. Target: Speaking fluently about your issues in the energy industry without being overwhelmed by the language. Expressing intentions, forecasts, diagnoses und judgments in clear, simple and comprehensible language.
Regardless of whether you are involved in energy production and distribution, environmental engineering, sales and sales, PR, company policy and strategy, this coaching will help you master the language challenges of your professional career.
EXAMPLES OF CONTENTS
- Explanations and differentiations: Comparisons between energy products and strategies
- Discussions with consumers and customers: arguing convincingly, describing trends, dealing with complaints and criticism
- Explaining the benefits and developments of various energy policies in different formats (round-table, podium, discussions, PPT and interviewing)
- Energy-saving measures and environmental policy, emissions trading and Kyoto
- The independent energy balance vs. the major utilities
- Renewable energies for the future
- Presentations and discussion contributions for meetings and sales scenarios
- The future of the energy economy: telephone and e-mail exercises
TOGETHER WE MAKE A BEE-LINE FOR YOUR ENGLISH NEEDS
Business English for the Energy Industry – This is your opportunity to stand out and shine with your expert focus on your profession. Develop your own lines of argumentation in English; convince with specialized content; adapt the weighting of your focus to attract customers.
i. Explanations and explanations: Comparisons between energy products and strategies
2. Customer meetings: convincing arguments, describing trends, dealing with complaints or criticism
3. Developments in nuclear power policy
4. Energy saving measures and environmental policy, emissions trading and Kyoto
5. The independent energy middle class vs. the large utility companies
6. Renewable energies for the future
7. Presentations and discussion contributions for meetings and sales scenarios
8. The future of the energy industry Telephone and e-mail exercises
Take advantage of “Business English for the Energy Industry today” and plan ahead for your professional future.
Business English Energy Industry Munich – Your opportunity to stand out from the crowd.
The contents will convince you and with your new skills, you will not only attract the customers. Use the Business English Energy Industry Munich course today for yourself and your professional future.
We look forward to your inquiry!
You’ll benefit from our high-quality, effective courses.