Business English for Accountants
Business English for Accountants: Let’s be direct, financial statements or balances, profit-and-loss accounts, cash flow, current statements and financial reports are often a language in themselves and not always easy to explain to non-professionals.
We will be pleased to provide you support in dealing with accounting-related tasks in English. In this coaching, you will acquire the English phrases, terminology and phrases to prepare you for meetings, presentations, phone calls, e-mail correspondence and business small talk.
Your Company will really appreciate this one
This means that after the coaching you can implement the newly acquired knowledge at the next opportunity in your profession. You will feel more confident in English. Once you have assimilated the necessary expressions and terms, you will be speak more confidently, more fluently. You will achieve your business objectives and support the company.
As always with ABLE, we focus on your individual professional needs. Develop and practise with the trainer strategies to ensure a successful communication.
Business English for accountants – course contents
- Identifying and presenting marketing opportunities for a given product.
- Introduction to the world of financial accounting in English. Work areas, pains and gains, your work’s significance for the company
- Balance terminology
- We need explanations: explaining balance-sheet items, profit-and-loss accounts to colleagues and clients.
- Evaluation of ratios/key figures (ratio analysis)
- Tax accounting
- Management Accounting
- Investment when necessary
- Phone calls and e-mail correspondence
In order to be able to work actively and professionally in accounting worldwide, you must also have the appropriate language skills. You will learn to master them confidently in “Business English for accounting”